Re: HTML editing

On Tuesday 11 December 2001 01:25, Alec wrote:
> Hi
>
> I just discovered that Mozilla has a gread WYSIWYG HTML editor. Up until
> now my favorite choice was VIM. I'm still trying to figure out how to start
> that editor without starting Mozilla itself, but does anyone know if KDE
> offers any WYSIWYG HTML editors of similar excellence?
> apt-cache search kde | grep -i html
> produced nothing :(

You are right! I never tried editing HTML with Mozilla composer before, but I
just gave it a quick spin and it looks excellent.

I am unaware of any specific KDE-based HTML editor. I have used Quanta Plus
and Bluefish, but unfortunately have found problems and buggy behavoir in
both, which were disappointing.