registration of User Group.

Dear Sir,

I build up Linux User Group called "Linux User Club
India".I also build up web site for same user group.We
are meet every weekly (most of Sunday morning) for
disscussion of every users problem and share our
experiences on Linux.We also arrenge Events for every
registered users of our group.
I request you to please registered our Linux User
Group to your database and your web site.Than more of
Linux lovers and users can get FREE oppertunities.
The registeration of this web site is totally FREE for
every lovers of Linux.
The address of user group is follows..

http://www25.brinkster.com/iluci

Contact Person: Mr.Gitesh Trivedi.
Contact Email : giteshtrivedi@yahoo.com
Contact Person Address: 26,Jagganathpark,Nr.Malav
Talav,Jivarajpark,Ahmedabad-380051 Gujarat INDIA

Thanking you,

Yours truly,
Gitesh Trivedi
Webmaster-Linux User Club India