Re: Some program wrongly updates my /etc/resolv.conf after reboot

On Tue, Dec 11, 2001 at 02:32:18PM +0200, Daniel Mashao wrote:
> Which program is doing that and how can I stop it from updating my
> resolv.conf?

look in /etc/ppp/resolv/; there should be a file there giving
details of your nameservers. if this is at variance with the
nameservers entered in your resolv.conf, then it will change
when you reboot or dial out afresh.

sam
--
(Sam Varghese)