Re: spam filter false positives

* Jeffrey W. Baker (jwbaker@acm.org) wrote:
> I've had about a dozen people from this mailing list tell me that their
> spam filters catch my messages.  Does anyone know why?  Is there a
> standard spam filtering package for Debian that is prone to false
> positives?

Hey Jeffrey.

Yeah, I used to have you show up in my spambox.  I have some rules set
up to bitbucket, and some to my spam mailbox.  The one that catches you
is the cc: one, I think.  On cursory inspection of the stuff that's put
you into this mailbox, the common thread seems to be that you've cc'd
the list.  I started using procmail after reading the linuxbrit pages on
procmail and mutt config, if you're curious.

I still read your posts, though ;)

HTH.
Mike Pfleger
pfleger@pfleger-precision.com