Re: kde qt

On Monday 10 December 2001 20:43, xbud wrote:
> Hi,
> I have been having problems getting kde* ,base,libs,network,etc.. to get
> passed the configure on my box because of the Qt libraries.. The problem is
> I compile and install the Qt libraries fine... I even went as far as
> compiling them on another box and just transfering all files over to their
> correct locations...
> I compiled the version qt-x11-2.3.2.tar.gz from troll's website or
> whatever... anyone have any ideas?
> umm environment variables are all set properly as well as /etc/ld.so.conf
> and multiple runs of ldconfig were don	e..
> cc me please.. I'm not subscribed to this list.
> thanks,
> xbud

AFAIK there are issues with 2.3.2 and it is not a good idea to use them with
kde (from reading kde-devel mailing list). Some users had problems with it
and returning to 2.3.1 resolved them.

As for the configure steps, where did you install qt and what path have you
passed the the configure script ? Did you set QTDIR to the correct path ?
--
Meir Kriheli