Re: Galeon, travelocity, and javascript?

Daniel Katz <dkatz@profitlogic.com> writes:

> Hi.
>
> I've been using Galeon as my day to day web browser and like it a
> lot.  However, I've had a nagging problem with certain sites like
> Travelocity.  In particular, when I try to log into my travelocity
> user account, the "Log In" button simply doesn't react at all.  In
> Netscape 4.77, however, it is a fully functioning javascript button.
>

> I have turned on javascript in the Galeon Settings menu.  Is there
> anything else I should be doing to get this to work?

WFM with galeon 1.0-2 and mozilla0.9.6 from unstable (running on
woody) and custom compiled 2.4.16 kernel. I don't have an account, but I
can enter bogus data and click the "Login" button and get an "incorrect
password" error message...
Since you say you've got javascript enabled, the only suggestions I can
come up with are 1) make sure mozilla-psm is installed (I assume
travelocity opens a secure connection for logins) and 2) make sure
javascript is enabled for mozilla (mozilla settings, not galeon
settings).