Galeon, travelocity, and javascript?

Hi.

I've been using Galeon as my day to day web browser and like it a
lot.  However, I've had a nagging problem with certain sites like
Travelocity.  In particular, when I try to log into my travelocity
user account, the "Log In" button simply doesn't react at all.  In
Netscape 4.77, however, it is a fully functioning javascript button.

I have turned on javascript in the Galeon Settings menu.  Is there
anything else I should be doing to get this to work?

Thanx.

Dan

P.S.  I have Galeon(1.0-2) and Mozilla(0.9.6-7) on an unstable (kernel
2.4.16-1) box.