Missing text in gnome printing system

I have a problem with no fonts whenever I try and print something
throught the Gnomeprint system e.g Evolution.

My previews show no text and the print output has no fonts either.

I amd using testing libgnome-data/bin and libgtkhtml15.

I have tried reinstalling everything fromt he above to gs gsfonts
gsfonts-x11 defoma (unstable), psfontmgr...no change.

Looking in the /etc/gnome/fonts directory my fonts are listed in the
fontmaps.

Does anyone have any expereince with this problem?

TIA.

--
* Simon Wong *