Re: scsi card compatibility under Debian

On Sunday 09 December 2001 01:07 pm, Jeffrey W. Baker wrote:

> For an HD50 connector get the 2940. For the DB25
> connector, get a 2904.

Thank you very much!  There are a lot of these available on
eBay; I was looking at these especially, and hoping they
would work.  I also had no idea about the connector; thanks
for the heads-up!

So, the Adaptec 2940 and 2904 are the same thing, except
for the connector?  The cable on for my scanner is a "D"
connector, with 25 pins, so I suspect that it is a "DB25",
and that this means I need the 2904.

Thanks again!

--Mark Seven Smith
pampaluz@home.com