Re: mutt and urlview oddity

* Wayne Topa (wtopa@dmcom.net) [Dec 09. 2001 13:12]:

> > > Please comment out this line.
> >
> > Why comment out that line? Straight from the manual, it lists both:
> >
> > <http://mutt.org/doc/manual/manual-4.html#ss4.13>
> >

> I am running mutt 1.3.24-1 on woody.  My urlview macro's has not
> changed, AFAIR, from potato.  It is just like above _but_ without the
> " ".
>
> macro index \cb |urlview\n
> macro pager \cb |urlview\n

I've tried all combinations I can think of, including without quotes,
and it still won't work. I find this incredibly strange -- especially
since we're using the same flavor of the same distro and the same mutt
version. Whew, this is aggravating.

(I think I need to get my ispell working too. <g>)

Does anyone have any other suggestions?

I'm starting to think Billy G. must have implanted demons into his MS
Natural keyboards.

--
 -Brian Clark