mutt and urlview oddity

Howdy,

I posed this question to the mutt-users list and several users say that
they don't have a problem with this.

If I set this in my .muttrc:

macro index \Cb "|urlview\n"
macro pager \Cb "|urlview\n"

(the key combination doesn't matter)

I _always_ get "Key not bound. Press ? for help."

I have urlview installed and it's in my $PATH.

I've also tried setting up the macro on the fly from within mutt:

:macro pager ] "|urlview\n"
:macro index ] "|urlview\n"

And it gives me the same "Key not bound" notice.

I'm starting to think this is a quirk specific to the Debian packages.

Ideas? Anyone experienced this problem?

I'm running woody

(~)% dpkg -l | egrep '(urlview|mutt)'
ii  mutt           1.3.24-1       Text-based mailreader supporting MIME, GPG,
ii  urlview        0.9-2.1        Extracts URLs from text

--
 -Brian Clark