Re: procmail recipe not working

Klaus,

> >     SPAM=SPAM
> >     SPAMMERS=$HOME/procmail/spammers
> >
> >     # Anti-spam
> >     :0:
> >     * ? (formail -x From: -x Sender: -x Reply-To: -x Received: -x
> >         Subject: | fgrep - iqf $SPAMMERS)              .
> >     $SPAM                                             /|\
> > (the * ? (formail ... ) thing is all on one line)  ----+
> >
> > Then you can put things like this into $HOME/procmail/spammers:
> >
> >     End your IRS tax problems!
> >     o325eb@msn.com
>
> Be aware of the typo in the rule above, it shouldn't be a space between
> the '-' and the options 'iqf', should be 'fgrep -iqf'.

Thanks for the correction.  One of those 80 character cut and paste
errors.

So it should look like:

  * ? (formail -x From: -x Sender: -x Reply-To: -x Received: -x
         Subject: | fgrep -iqf $SPAMMERS)

Except all on one line.

Chris
--
Christopher S. Swingley             phone: 907-474-2689
Computer / Network Manager          email: cswingle@iarc.uaf.edu

  safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."  -- Ben Franklin