Re: Something more user friendly than XMMS?

On Fri, Dec 07, 2001 at 06:41:48PM +0100, Preben Randhol wrote:
| XMMS is a great program, but it is interface is hopelessly bad when it
| comes to user friendlyness for people that are not used to computers. i
| use it. But I need a program for my father and sister who have just
| started to use computers and Linux.

Have they ever used WinAMP?  Most people I know (who have/use
computers) use winamp (well, most of them have windows) and don't have
trouble with it.

-D

--

The heart is deceitful above all things
    and beyond cure.

I the Lord search the heart
    and examine the mind,
to reward a man according to his conduct,
    according to what his deeds deserve.

        Jeremiah 17:9-10