Re: procmail recipe not working

> I've been thinking of making a similar thing, just so I can list each
> spammer on one line instead of 4.

FYI, if you do something like this in your procmail recipe file:

    SPAM=SPAM
    SPAMMERS=$HOME/procmail/spammers

    # Anti-spam
    :0:
    * ? (formail -x From: -x Sender: -x Reply-To: -x Received: -x
        Subject: | fgrep - iqf $SPAMMERS)              .
    $SPAM                                             /|\

(the * ? (formail ... ) thing is all on one line)  ----+

Then you can put things like this into $HOME/procmail/spammers:

    End your IRS tax problems!
    o325eb@msn.com

I got this from someone on this list sometime in the past, so they
deserve the credit for this.  Works great from here!

Chris
--
Christopher S. Swingley             phone: 907-474-2689
Computer / Network Manager          email: cswingle@iarc.uaf.edu

  safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."  -- Ben Franklin