Re: Mutt and filtering to multiple mailboxes

On Thu, Dec 06, 2001 at 04:51:40PM -0500, Oleksandr Moskalenko wrote:
| * Mark Lanett (mlanett@parrotchat.net) wrote:
| > How do I get mutt to read my maildir? I put "mailboxes Maildir" in my
| > .muttrc and it still wants to create Mail at startup. The docs say that
| > mailbox type is autodetected but Maildir is hardly mentioned in the
| > documentation, FAQ, man muttrc, etc.

Where is your (maildir) folders stored?  ~/Mail is the usual place to
put your folders, but mutt can be told to read mail from anywhere.

| Are you sure that "mailboxes Maildir" is the right setting? I have

That setting is for the default type, for when mutt needs to create a
folder (for example you try to save a message to a folder that doesn't
exist yet).

--

Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to
look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from