RE: RE: Preparing audio cd's for burning

On Mon, 3 Dec 2001, Aldo Maggi wrote:

> maybe i do not understand entirely your problem, i can just tell you what i do when i burn a compilation:
> i mv all .wav files i want to a dir paying attention to rename them in order they do not overwrite each other, then i change their names in order to have track01.wav track02.wav etc.

I've tried this, but the burn process failed 4 times (leaving me with 4
nice coasters ;)). I'd like to try to burn a cd-image of the audio cd,
instead of several seperate wav files. So far, I haven't found a way to do
this.

In short: 12 wav files -> 1 image -> 1 audio cd instead of 12 wav files ->
1 audio cd.

Frederik

--

      Frederik Vanrenterghem          |      Familiarity breeds attempt.
      frederik@maui.kotnet.org        |