Re: No problem with staroffice 6.0b (was: Debian woody with Openoffice. Can not install)

my guess is that he's going to read the subject and delete your email before
reading the content.  you might want to try again with a subject that has his
name to bring it to his attention.  he's pretty frustrated right now.

although, good luck.  i've already given him the same instructions.  he
either wants someone to do it for him or barely knows what "email" means.

peter

begin: Karsten M. Self <kmself@ix.netcom.com> quote

PGP Public Key:  finger p@dirac.org