Re: No problem with staroffice 6.0b (was: Debian woody with Openoffice. Can not install)

Hackers have put my user id into some redistributing
list of your technical forum.
I can't unsubcribe with automated system because my
user id is not on the main list.
Please help.  I received tons of unwanted mails.
Please forward this request to the list owner
Thanks