Re: Debian woody with Openoffice. Can not install

on Sun, Dec 02, 2001 at 01:00:57PM +1100, Steve Kieu (haiquy@yahoo.com) wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I can not install Openoffice build 641b , when I
> extract the big file and run setup, it only says:
>
> glibc 2.2.4
> then exit
>
> Is there any way to work around this bug?

I don't know a solution, I can only confirm the bug.

OpenOffice is particularly poor at documenting known issues with
particular builds.  Discouraging as these are 10 hour downloads for me
(56k modem).  I've discussed the issue with Brian Behlendorf in the
past.

Peace.