Re: Debian woody with Openoffice. Can not install

It might be incompatible glibc ? I have to forget this
beast though, the setup is not script, it is ELF file,
not any informative message given, any way I delete
this big-stupid-useless file already.. :-)

There has been reports about glibc 2.2.4 and
openoffice but I found no answer for that yet, and too
lazy to report bug to openoffice tean, I swear they
already know about it

=====
S.KIEU

http://shopping.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Shopping
- Get organised for Christmas early this year!