where to find gcc-3.x for potato

Given the implications concerning gcc-3.x (such as not recommended
for compiling 2.4 kernels), where can I find debian packages of
gcc-3.0 for potato? I'm aware that there was a significant change
of packaging for gcc starting with woody (such as parallel installs
of gcc-2.72, 2.95 and 3.0 as main compilers which can be switched
simply by specifying the CC variable), but I'd appreciate if there
is a debian package which would install gcc-3.0 side by side with
the default gcc-2.95 for potato (can't avoid thinking about the
more standards compliance as well as smaller object code it produces).

I'm not really into dis-upgrading to woody at my box at home since
I've setup so many packages (with 40% as backports and unofficial
packages) and that dist-upgrading to testing or unstable is sure
to break some dependencies, if not the system (not really so adamant
in using woody or sid for my personal use, though I'm using a 2.4
kernel with XFS patches and gcc-2.95.3 from master.debian.org/~doko).
Any help where can I find them (or how do I backport them in potato)
would be appreciated.

Paolo Falcone

www.edsamail.com