Organize bookmarks automatically

Hi.

Constantly switching between mozilla, konqueror, galeon I've found myself in
bookmark-hell. When searching for a remedy I tried out bk2site. It'll take
just about any format bookmarkfile, and turn it into a tree of html pages and
make it searchable with a cgi script. Not to bad at all. But I'm looking for
something that goes just a little bit further.

The program should lookup the category of every url in dmoz.org or
directory.google.com, and put the bookmark into that category of a new
bookmark file.

If the url is not found in dmoz the program should try and make an assessment
of what category it should belong to, based on word frequencies or numerology
or whatever works.

If this program existed I would probably have found it already. But maybe
this inquiry can inspire someone to write it :)

op

---
Long life is in store for you.