Re: Gunsamerica pictures can no longer be viewed

On Friday 30 November 2001 00:03, Dmitriy wrote:

> P.S. Oh, they sell guns online now? And you still can't buy online kegs
> of beer :-(

Yes, but the receiving end of the transaction MUST be handled through a
licensed Federal Firearms dealer, for a usually small transaction fee and
paperwork.

--

Stewart...

They took the fourth amendment and I was quiet because I didn't deal drugs
When they took the sixth amendment, I was quiet because I was innocent.
When they took the second amendment, I was quiet because I didn't own a gun
Now they've taken the first amendment, and I can say nothing about it.