Re: Gunsamerica pictures can no longer be viewed

On Thu, Nov 29, 2001 at 09:45:05PM -0800, fowlers wrote:
>    Something in your service is preventing me from getting messages from and
>    accessing gunsamerica.com.

Debian GNU/Linux is an Operating System.
It can be obtained and installed free of charge.

It is develpoed by volunteers and has _no control_ over who installs
it and where.

Administrator of that server misconfigured it, and Debian Project is in no
way responsible for that.

>    You are infringing and preventing business transactions.  What gives?

They are infringing and preventing business transactions. What gives?

P.S. Oh, they sell guns online now? And you still can't buy online kegs of
beer :-(

--
	GPG key-id: 1024D/DF04A255                 Dmitriy
	AA16 8FAB 74E1 3511 83D0  9F4B F087 CEC9 DF04 A255