Re: dhcp-client

On Fri, Nov 30, 2001 at 10:38:03AM +0530, Raghavendra Bhat wrote:

   > Usage of dhcp-client is recommended over dhcpcd.

Yes, that was the reason I installed it.

   > You have to enable  CONFIG_FILTER=y in your kernel configuration options
   > for dhcp-client to work properly.

I did not know that.  Will try and get back in case of problems.

Currently am running 2.4.13-ac8. Can you post the /etc/dhcpc.conf, and
other files that you configured.

--
Sridhar M.A.                         mas@uomphysics.net

It is a profitable thing, if one is wise, to seem foolish.
		-- Aeschylus