Re: Kmail problems - please reply offlist

> The fourth, problem and the one I want help with now, is that when I
> pop (pop3) messages from our mail server, the downloaded messages
> appear to have two carriage returns inserted into them at 0 or more
> random points.  This is a BIG problem because when you get two
> carriage returns in the headers, KMail (and the filters) take this as
> meaning that the headers are over, thus you cannot filter these
> messages by any of the herader fields.  So I wound up with 600
> messages in a folder, 95% of which were from debian-user and mysql
> mailing lists, and two or three which were urgent or important,
> almost all with From, To, and Subject fields set to "Nobody" or
> "Nothing".

I'm having more or less the same problem. I'm not so much hurried up to
solve this problem, but I guess my folders are completely messed-up and
I'll need to purge them once the bug gets fixed, and this is very
unpleasant.

Daniel
--
"There is no spoon..." - The Matrix