OpenSSH & Mozilla & Woody

Howdy Folks!

What type of acrobatics will it take for me to get Mozilla and OpenSSH
(ssh2) into my woody workstation? :)

For Mozilla, is it's perfectly OK to get Mozilla from potato or
[preferably?] sid without it busting any existing dependencies? I was
a little afraid to apt-get in that direction earlier..

For OpenSSH, if I want ssh2, where should I get this package?
AFAIK, my potato server is _only_ ssh1. Would it be better to build
from the source tarball?

I'm trying not to cause myself a lot of problems later when I start
updating packages..

Thanks :)
-Brian
(who's spirits are quite a bit brighter since he got blackbox up)