Re: Lexmark 3200...

i was able to compile ghostscript with it and everything, but from there
on i was stuck! i had no clue what else to do, and all the printer setup
apps i tried didn't help either...i'll try to compile gs with it again
later tonight if i have time, and once i get that going maybe you can help
me with what to do next, thanks for responding :)