Re: Framebuffer suport in 2.4.14

On Sun, Nov 25, 2001 at 08:42:17PM +0100, techlists wrote:
| I'm trying to compile the 2.4.14 kernel to go on my laptop, but I
| can't seem to find where to enable vesa framebuffering or any kind
| of framebuffering.  Where is it under make menuconfig?

I'm checking with 2.4.10 since that's the source I have unpacked.
Also, menuconfig isn't working for me so I'm using xconfig, but it
should be under the same categories.

Look under "Console Drivers" in the main menu, then there is
the "Frame-buffer support" subment in that menu.  You need to have
enabled experimental features for this to be available.

HTH,
-D