Re: Unidentified subject!

On 24-Nov-2001 Brian Furry wrote:
> Hello All:
>
> At work my company is switching to a Novell 5 network and
> the network Jocks said that I can no longer use a local IP
> address.  They said I need to be able to get a novell login\
> prompt on my screen.

run, run away now.  What kind of morons is the company employing -- Novell is a
step BACKWARDS!

Oh well.  Novell used to mean ipx/netbui support in the kernel.  I suspect a
quick search for novell 5 and linux on google will tell you what you need.
There is a good chance that linux does not support it as installations of
Novell are quite rare these days.