KDE 2.2.1 taskbar problem in Woody

Hello,

I have an ugly (in the literary sense) problem with the KDE taskbar,
since I've updated my Woody's KDE to the recent 2.2.1 version: in my
preferred motif-plus widget-style, the taskbar fails to  display the
application icons and names properly, istead I'm presented with a
kind of graphical garbage with color patches, parts of letters etc.
What is even more disturbing, there is no problem with other
Widget-styles, most notably with th Redmond style... How could I fix
this?

Thanks in advance,

Andras