mozilla from sid on woody?

Hi,

having moved to woody, I wanted to get a new galeon installation. I
temporarily set my sources.conf to sid and started the installation
process. But this got stuck while trying to configure mozilla-browser:

Setting up mozilla-browser (0.9.6-2) ...
/usr/bin/update-mozilla-chrome: line 41:  2025 Segmentation fault      regxpcom >/dev/null 2>/dev/null
dpkg: error processing mozilla-browser (--configure):
 subprocess post-installation script returned error exit status 139

The rest than gets stuck because of missing dependencies.

Any suggestion?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Andreas Gösele