RE: Virus incident

I may be saying something stupid, but: it seems to me that it is only some
kind of address rewriting. I mean that I can remember having seen
antigen@my_server in the FROM field of the mails we are talking about..
Or antigen is mysteriously hidden in my postfix mail server too ?
Regards
François

--
if (($ca_se_mange_pas)&&($ca_se_baise_pas)) {
	pisse_dessus();