Re: Virus incident

On Thursday 22 November 2001 00:29, Craig Dickson wrote:
> Linda Laubenheimer wrote:
> > Michael Heldebrant wrote:
Thanks for the useful, practical advice. At one point over the summer I
found myself stranded without reading matter and read and re-read the
articles in Linux Magazine on procmail - time to find out how much has
stuck.

What I can't understand though is why I'm sending out Antigen warnings.
I don't run it, I don't run MS Exchange. I run postfix and qpopper and
although W98 machines on my network run Outlook Express, I receive the
debian-user list on a linux box running kmail.

--
Nigel Pauli - I.T. Manager
St. John's School, Northwood, U.K.