Re: multithreading sounds

Hi ,
can you advice me how to get it working?
I've done :
o  install packages esound, esound-common, esound-clients
o  run esd as root
x  but when i run e.g. mp3blaster it says failed to open audio device
   (ususal if other program locks /dev/dsp)
x  imho the documentation is very poor

thanks for any advice, reference ...

--
I am Martin Kacerovsky, student of the Faculty of Mathematics and Physics
at the Charles University in Prague, in the Czech Republic, in Europe,