Re: Mozilla package (was Re: Mozilla 0.9.5, font sizes)

I've been downloading and installing from www.mozilla.org to run on
Woody. Updating and reinstalling the plugins is only slightly pain-
ful. I am running into two problems, I'd appreciate it if any
one out there can help.

1. Bad fonts in JavaVM
When I run Java VMs, specifically, when I play chess on www.pogo.com,
The fonts are totally messed up. They're too big for the fields,
some of them are aligned so that only the top half of the letters
show, they overlap, etc.

2. Modal windows open squinched into a tiny little edge of titlebar
Just some of them, not all of them. When I maximize, they sometimes
open properly, sometimes just reposition to the screens topleft.
Once the latter behavior starts happening, it persists until I quit
and relaunch.

I don't know whether to blame mozilla, debian, or window maker.

TIA,

Paul
--
Paul Mackinney