Re: mozilla 0.9.6 installer

  DvB> I'm sure the mozilla folks would also appreciate your filing a
  DvB> bug on the crash, if it's really a bug in mozilla... (I haven't
  DvB> downloaded an installer build in about as long as I can
  DvB> remember so I can't help you).

Well it's actually in the installer.  I'm looking at the bug-reporting
stuff to see if I can figure it out.

My guess is that the installer is still the same compiled piece of
code, and something's changed in the libraries it's linked to.  I run
into that problem a lot with binaries.  That's why I like source code
:-)

Brian