Seyon and xterm settings Help needed

I have installed 'seyon' and am trying to use it to dial into our system at work. They use terminals with VT220, Wyse60 and ADDS90 emulaters. I can not seam to get Seyon set to so the VT220 emulation.

my line is;
seyon xterm -modems /dev/modem ; KDE has the VT220 set in the info for the seyon.???lnk info

Is this the way to do it.
I can dial and get a log in prompt and then it does not display anything. I use Procom on my Win95 Laptop but would like to use my Storm/Debian GNU DeskTop at home.

Lowell Voelker
lvoelker@best.com
KC6SBJ
---