encrypt -> loop -> devicefile with 2.2.19

hello debian-users,

I am looking for a kernel-patch to use the losetup -e ... function
IMHO I need the crypt-patch from the international kernel. The
kerneli.org is down an I found a mirror with a patch for 2.2.16 but I
use 2.2.19 can I use the "16" patch for "19".

Or there a deb-package for this missing source.

Why is kerneli.org down is there no longer a restriction for the
crypto-function in linuxkernel and is it now build-in.

Please send me links or answers to this question. I need an encrypt
disk-image-file for my home-directories like the scramdisk-programm do
under win32.

Michael Hintz