Re: ssh without password for secvpn [Clue #1]

* Brooks R. Robinson (brooks.robinson@rides.com) spake thusly:
> 	So I decided to try this from a potato to another potato.  I used
> ssh-copy-id to copy the id to the box, and voila; it worked.  So now I have
> to reconcile the differences from potato to woody!
>
> Any help?

Protocol versions are the usual suspect. Read about rsa and dsa keys
and "Protocols" config option. Use "ssh -1" to force v.1, that should
work between potato and woody.

Dima
--
Q276304 - Error Message: Your Password Must Be at Least 18770 Characters
and Cannot Repeat Any of Your Previous 30689 Passwords           -- RISKS 21.37