Re: 2.4.14 ...Masquerade has not been enabled in the kernel.

	If your NIC's are different, try creating a file in /etc/modutils (eg,
'nic') with eg:

alias eth0 ne2k-pci
alias eth1 fealnx

	Run 'update-modules'. Then 'apt-get install ipmasq'. That's how I do it
(actually, I compiled my own kernel, but this should work for any kernel
where the NIC's drivers are modules).
	Hope this helped.

--
[]'s