Re: UW IMAP 2000 shows dates as 12/31/1969

On Tue, 20 Nov 2001, jennyw wrote:

> The MTA is postfix. The client is Outlook Express.
>
> Permissions are drwx--S--- for the directories.

And this is in your home directory or /var/mail?  If the former do you
have home_mailbox set correctly in /etc/postfix/main.cf?

> Interestingly, when I now try to move a message from one of the other
> folders (in mbx format) into the inbox, they disappear into space.

What does your .foeward/.procmailrc look like?
Do the missing messages show up in /var/mail/accountname?

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>