Re: PPPOE setup problems

#include <hallo.h>
Jeronimo Pellegrini wrote on Tue Nov 20, 2001 um 08:23:19AM:
> I couldn't make it work, so I downloaded the original (upstream) package
> (Roaring Penguin).

Well, if you was not able to make it work, please test pppoeconf (woody)
and if you still are not able to make it work, try to find out what
happened and report it to to pppoeconf@packages.debian.org or
pppoe@packages.debian.org. Just using the upstream stuff may be
dangerous, many people were confused by mixing pure Roaring Penguin
stuff and our configuration system.

Gruss/Regards,
Eduard.
--