Syncing packages across cluster

I'm currently setting up a cluster of several Debian machines that is to
be used as a login/general usage cluster (i.e. they're not workstations,
they're more like servers that people will ssh into and do workstation
type-things on, as well as compiles and other tasks.

Is there any solution for having any package
installs/removals/reconfigures propagated to the other memebers of the
cluster, such that in the future if I make any changes the other members
will be updated as well?

Daniel