Re: woody and sid

I tend to just follow this list, and if I see problems being reported I
wait a while.

Obviously there's still the chance you could pick up a package just
released that has problems that haven't been noticed by others, but I've
certainly avoided any real Woody problems that way.  The ones I have run
into have been trivial to fix and fixes were often discussed here
beforehand (like the problem starting X for example).

 Paul D. Smith <pausmith@nortelnetworks.com> HASMAT--HA Software Mthds & Tools