Man pages to PDF or RTF?

Hi.  Nother newbie windoze-user question.

I know this has been asked before, apologies
and thanks in advance.

Is there a windoze util that will convert
Linux man pages to RTF or PDF or Postscript?

Specifically, what is the format of man pages?
TeX/roff /troff/other ???  Is there a
HOWTO for man-page format (There must also
be a nifty indexing scheme, right?)

I really want printable files.  I know I can
find the man pages in HTML format at many
different websites -- that's not the point.

Furthermore, I'd prefer to be printing the
man pages that live on my own debian installation,
not some generic page off the web.

rafe b.