UW IMAP 2000 shows dates as 12/31/1969

I'm running on potato, but I installed imapd-ssl from braincells. It works great, except for one thing ... Messages for the inbox are delivered to a Maildir format inbox, but the other folders are in mbox (or mbx; I suspect mbox since I'm using procmail to write to them). Messages that go into the inbox (Maildir) come up with the start of Unix time date. Messages that are delivered to procmail and then moved to other folders have the correct date/time stamps.

Any ideas?  Mark Crispin (author of UW IMAP) said that this might be a bug in the Maildir patch to UW IMAP (apparently his distrib doesn't come with this).

Thanks!

Jen