Re: Trouble getting webmin-postfix; apt-get says perl isn'tinstalledbutit is

Jaldhar,

I didn't download webmin ... I got it using apt-get install a few days ago
... was there an older version of webmin-ssl on your site?   I tried apt-get
remove webmin-ssl and it removed everything okay. Then I tried to get it
again and it said that it couldn't install because of unmet dependencies
(which seem to be related to woody):

  libnet-ssleay-perl: Depends: libc6 (>= 2.2.3-7) but 2.1.3-19 is to be
installed
                      Depends: libssl0.9.6 but it is not installable
                      Depends: perl (>= 5.6.1-5) but it is not going to be
installed
                      Depends: perlapi-5.6.1 but it is not installable
E: Unmet dependencies. Try 'apt-get -f install' with no packages (or specify
a solution).

I have no idea how it got installed in the first place if it won't install
now ... If you have any ideas, I'd love to hear them!

Thanks!

Jen