Re: UW IMAP 2000 shows dates as 12/31/1969

On Sat, 17 Nov 2001, jennyw wrote:

> I'm running on potato, but I installed imapd-ssl from braincells. It
> works great, except for one thing ... Messages for the inbox are
> delivered to a Maildir format inbox, but the other folders are in mbox
> (or mbx; I suspect mbox since I'm using procmail to write to them).
> Messages that go into the inbox (Maildir) come up with the start of
> Unix time date. Messages that are delivered to procmail and then moved
> to other folders have the correct date/time stamps.
>
> Any ideas?  Mark Crispin (author of UW IMAP) said that this might be a
> bug in the Maildir patch to UW IMAP (apparently his distrib doesn't
> come with this).

In all the excitement over your webmin-postfix troubles :) I overlooked
this message.

In debugging,it would be helpful if you could tell me,

What is your MDA/MTA?

What IMAP client you were using?

What are the permissions on the actual inbox file(s) and where are they
located?

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>