Re: Trouble getting webmin-postfix; apt-get says perl isn't installedbutit is

On Sat, 17 Nov 2001, jennyw wrote:

> The only one that I tried that didn't work was webmin-sshd:
>
> Failed to fetch
> http://www.braincells.com/debian/potato/webmin/webmin-sshd_0.90-1_all.deb
>   Size mismatch

Once again, it worked for me.  Perhaps your downloads are getting
corrupted for some reason?

> Other than that, everything is working great!  By the way, when I go to the
> Webmin page, it says Version 0.88, even though everything works.

do dpkg -l webmin-ssl

Are you absolutely sure you have 0.90-1 installed?  Earlier you said you
tried the woody .debs.  Perhaps you have remnants of that still installed.

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>